Roasted Red Pepper, Artichoke and Olive Pasta Salad. Pasta salad is also quick, cheap, and perfect for picnics! Just the idea of picnics sends me off to Swoonsville. And if you're anything like me, cheap and I blended some of the roasted peppers, olives, and artichokes with a touch of olive oil, dijon, red onion, garlic, some parsley, and white wine.
Mix the peppers and artichokes together in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Add a little oil from the jar, if needed, along with the basil leaves and balsamic vinegar. Roasted Red Pepper in olive oil - Red pepper Salad - Antipasto Garnish - Online Cooking Classes During that class you will learn how to make a new salad. You can cook Roasted Red Pepper, Artichoke and Olive Pasta Salad using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Red Pepper, Artichoke and Olive Pasta Salad
- Prepare of farfalle (bowtie) pasta, cooked al dente.
- It's of kalamata olives *divided*.
- Prepare of roasted red peppers (about 3 large peppers) *divided*.
- It's of x 12 oz can marinated artichoke hearts, roughly choppped *divided*.
- It's of fresh italian parsley *divided*.
- Prepare of red onion, sliced very thin *divided*.
- You need of capers.
- Prepare of Note: anything marked *divided* will be used for both the salad and the dressing.
- Prepare of For the dressing:.
- You need of olive oil.
- It's of white wine vinegar.
- You need of dijon mustard.
- Prepare of parsley.
- Prepare of red onion.
- It's of garlic.
- It's of roasted red pepper.
- You need of of the kalamata olives.
- You need of artichoke hearts.
- It's of salt.
- It's of crushed black pepper.
While pasta is cooking, prepare the rest of the salad. Drain liquid from the artichoke hearts and green and black olives. Place the vegetables in a large stainless steel, or glass Add the dressing to the salad and mix thoroughly. Taste and adjust salt and pepper.
Roasted Red Pepper, Artichoke and Olive Pasta Salad instructions
- Bring a large, salted pot of water to boil. Once the water is boiling rapidly, add the pasta and cook for 8-10 minutes. Start checking at 8 minutes, then keep a close eye after that as you don't want soggy pasta! Once cooked, drain and rinse quickly with cold water and allow to cool..
- While the pasta is cooking, chop the olives, peppers, parsley, onion and artichokes..
- Place all the dressing ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth..
- Place cooled pasta in a bowl and pour over the dressing (you may not need to use ALL of the dressing, refrigerate any leftover dressing for future use). Toss well..
- Then add peppers, capers, olives, artichokes and parsley and toss again..
- Enjoy! (Note: can be refrigerated for up to 3 days).
Lastly, toss in parmesan cheese and mix. A quick and easy penne pasta salad with broccoli, red pepper and marinated artichoke hearts. Sometimes I use feta cheese instead of Parmesan. Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat. Serve this light and fluffy omelette with a rocket & baby leaf salad with balsamic dressing, from BBC Good Food magazine.