MINESTRONE. Minestrone (/ˌmɪnɪsˈtroʊni/; Italian: [mineˈstroːne]) is a thick soup of Italian origin made with vegetables, often with the addition of pasta or rice, sometimes both. Common ingredients include beans, onions, celery, carrots, stock, and tomatoes. абхазская австралийская австрийская авторская адыгейская азербайджанская азиатская алжирская американская английская арабская аргентинская армянская африканская баварская. This lentil soup is easy to make and tastes incredible!
The minestrone is vegetarian, as long as you use vegetable stock. Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! Minestrone Soup Variations: Swap the spinach for Swiss chard or baby kale. You can have MINESTRONE using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of MINESTRONE
- It's of liquids.
- You need 20 oz of V-8 juice.
- Prepare 1 can of 10.5 oz. beef consomme'.
- You need 3 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare of spices.
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of course black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- You need 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It's of canned items.
- Prepare 2 can of 15 oz. kidney beans.
- It's 1 can of 15 oz. green beans.
- Prepare 1 can of 15 oz. stewed tomatoes.
- You need of fresh vegetables.
- Prepare 2 small of sliced zucchini.
- You need 1 cup of thinly sliced carrots.
- It's 1/2 cup of thinly sliced celery.
- It's 1 cup of shredded cabbage.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- You need of uncooked pasta.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of small shell pasta.
- Prepare of meat.
- It's 1 lb of ground pork sausage.
To keep this low-carb, omit the pasta, you honestly won't miss it with everything else in this soup. Minestrone soup cooks in one pot with a vegetable broth tomato base and then loaded with fresh vegetables, beans, and tender small shell pasta. This is honestly the best Minestrone Soup! Minestrone Soup is a perfect family-friendly meal hearty enough for even the biggest appetites.
- Using a LARGE crockpot, place every thing BUT the uncooked pasta in the crockpot in the order of listed ingredients..
- After everything but the pasta is in the crockpot, cook for 4 hours on crockpot "high" setting..
- Prepare water in a sauce pan for boiling pasta. Add a tablespoon of olive oil and a pinch os salt to the water..
- When water comes to a boil, drop pasta in and boil for 1 minute less than the "al dente" instructions on the package..
- When pasta is done, rinse thoroughly through a strainer with COLD water and set it aside..
- When soup has cooked for the 4 hours, add the cooked pasta quickly, and cook on crockpot high setting for another 1/2 hour..
- At the end of cooking time, keep soup on crockpot "warm" setting until ready to serve. (Serve immediately when possible.).
- Serve with garlic chessy bread..
It's the easiest, and best Instant Pot Minestrone Soup recipe ever and full of protein-packed beans and. Every Monday you are invited to «Immersion» with Minestrone. An hour of quality sounds, carefully selected. Minestrone Soup is a classic Italian soup that is hearty, healthy, and perfect for lunch Today, we are sharing a recipe for Easy Minestrone Soup. I am excited to share this easy, healthy, and comforting.