Anita's Healthy Lunch Chicken Nuggets & Roasted Yams🍠. Healthy Baked Chicken Nuggets are made with chunks of chicken breasts coated in breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese then baked until golden. Adults can serve them over your favorite salad for a satisfying lunch. If you have an air fryer, you can also try Air Fryer Chicken Nuggets.
Homemade chicken nuggets are healthier and tastier than. These Healthy Baked Chicken Nuggets are easy to make with just a handful of ingredients. They turn out crispy and delicious - the best kid-friendly recipe! You can have Anita's Healthy Lunch Chicken Nuggets & Roasted Yams🍠 using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Anita's Healthy Lunch Chicken Nuggets & Roasted Yams🍠
- It's 2 of Boneless Chicken Breast Cut Into Chuncks.
- It's 1/2 of Yam Sliced Into Chunks.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Olive Oil.
- It's 1/2 Cup of Chicken Broth.
- It's of Seasonings:.
- It's of Slay Ya Moma Seasonings.
- Prepare 21 of Spices.
- It's 1-2 of Punches of Red Pepper Flakes.
Flipping the chicken: Be careful when flipping the chicken nuggets, if the breading sticks to the pan don't jus rip it off but carefully slide a blunt knife. Our store-bought chicken nugget lunch was quite a disappointment! The first thing I noticed was how little food it contained. Our homemade nuggets also have less sodium than the processed and even less depending on your seasonings.
Anita's Healthy Lunch Chicken Nuggets & Roasted Yams🍠 instructions
- Take the chopped yams and put them in a bowl. Take olive oil pour a little over the yams the season them mix well..
- Preheat oven to 365°, place yam in a pan, and cook for 40 minutes..
- Use a large pan for the chicken. Pour oil to cover the bottle of the pan.(A little oil) Under medium 🔥 fire..
- Sauté and season to taste. Add 1/2 cup of chicken broth. Until tender about 20 minutes or less give or take..
- Enjoy 😋Yummy Goodness😋.
They're sweet, crispy and go great with ketchup. They're also way healthier than the kind in the frozen aisle. If chicken nuggets are a favorite in your house, opt to make your own - baked, fried or even broiled - at least you'll have full control over the ingredients Plain old grilled chicken breasts are a tasty and healthy option, but there are so many other ways prepare this lean protein. Fire up the grill for these. See more ideas about Lunch, Chicken nuggets, Kids lunch.