MCDONALD’S SPICY PANEER WRAP. McDonald's Paneer Spicy Wrap Recipe is finally out! Today i am going to show you my version of Paneer Spicy Wrap if you are one of those who think it's a. Check out this recipe of Paneer Wrap.
Fried paneer with sauce, mustard, lettuce, tomato, and onion in a wrap. Posted in wraps / sandwichesBy globallygourmandLeave a comment. Get ready to elevate your taste quotient with the superior, sizzling Paneer Wrap. You can cook MCDONALD’S SPICY PANEER WRAP using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of MCDONALD’S SPICY PANEER WRAP
- You need 1 cups of raw cornflakes or nachos (I used corn flakes as nachos were not availed).
- You need 1 cup of All-purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1 cups of Water.
- It's 1 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 1 cup of shredded Cabbage or lettuce.
- You need 200 gms of Paneer.
- It's as required of sriracha and hot sauce as per taste.
- You need as required of Oil for frying.
- It's 1/2 of capsicum sliced thin.
- It's 4 slices of white cheddar cheese.
- It's 4 of large tortillas.
Soft and tender paneer in a fiery, crunchy batter, dressed with fresh veggies & seasonings along with creamy sauce and a dash of mustard & melted cheese to surprise your taste buds each time you. McDonald's Wrap of the Day every Monday! Red pesto veggie goujons with spicy relish, tomato, lettuce and red onion in a soft, toasted tortilla wrap. Wrap of the Day every Monday!
MCDONALD’S SPICY PANEER WRAP step by step
- Grind cornflakes chips in food processor until coarse. Combine grounded conrflakes, Red Chilli Powder and salt in a medium shallow bowl. Stir until fully combined. This will be step 2 for the breading. In a separate medium shallow bowl, combine all-purpose flour, salt, and pepper. Stir until fully combined then slowly add water while stirring until you have a thick liquid consistency. This will be step one for the breading..
- Cut paneer into four rectangle shape. One at a time, dip the paneer pieces in the liquid batter and then the cornflakes mixture being sure to fully coat all sides of the paneer. Repeat so that there are two coats of both mixtures. Transfer to a plate, refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- In a pan, shallow fry paneer. Make sure outer part is crunchy..
- Assemble your wraps by layering one slice of cheddar cheese, chipotle sauce, lettuce, and capsicum followed by the cooked paneer (and an optional second slice of cheddar cheese) inside the tortilla. Roll and close both ends..
- Place on a griddle or grill until warm and lightly browned. Cut in half and serve with additional chipotle sauce to taste. Enjoy!.
Food I ate in this video: - McDonalds spicy paneer wrap - Veg manchurian and plain rice. If you want to say hi or give me recommendations please leave a comment on a video or on. McDonald's had introduced paneer in its menu earlier - it used to have McCurry Pan, which comprised crumbled paneer nuggets - but the paneer burger was a The first task she embarked upon, along with McDonald's India's largest food processor Vista, was to figure out a way to massproduce a spicy. McDonald's already trialled three versions of the spicy chicken sandwich in Canada, one of which looked like the above photo. Whenever it hits your local McDonald's, be sure to pair it with a McFlurry or soft serve cone, because we all know ice cream is the best pairing to any salty.