Sobzee's Low fat chicken fajita (my style of a fajita).
You can have Sobzee's Low fat chicken fajita (my style of a fajita) using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sobzee's Low fat chicken fajita (my style of a fajita)
- Prepare 250 grams of chicken strips (chicken breasts cut into small strips).
- Prepare 1 small of green pepper cut into strips.
- You need 1 small of yellow pepper cut into strips.
- It's 1 small of red pepper cut into strips.
- It's 1 small of onion cut into thin slices.
- You need 1 cup of broccoli florets (optional).
- Prepare 2 of Crushed garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fat free chicken broth.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dry coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dry thyme.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Red chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Salt.
Sobzee's Low fat chicken fajita (my style of a fajita) instructions
- Mix the above herbs all together.
- Put half of the herb mixture with one crushed garlic clove on top of the chicken for 2 hours.
- Put the Chicken strips in a nonstick pan with no oil until it is cooked, stir continuously add 1 teaspoon of water whenever it looks like it will stick , remove it from the pan and set it aside.
- In the same pan, put the remaining half of the herb mixture, leave it for 30 seconds then add the vegetables.
- Add boiling chicken broth, stir well for 2 minutes until the flavours are well incorporated.
- Add the remaining garlic.
- Add the cooked chicken strips to the mixture allow them to simmer for 3 minutes.
- P.S. you can add any kind of vegetable or remove any kind as well.