Non-fried Healthy Chicken Breast Cutlets.
You can cook Non-fried Healthy Chicken Breast Cutlets using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Non-fried Healthy Chicken Breast Cutlets
- It's 1 of Chicken breast.
- It's 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of to coat the chicken Plain flour.
- It's 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 of to coat the chicken Panko.
- You need 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of Grated daikon radish, chopped scallions, ponzu.
Non-fried Healthy Chicken Breast Cutlets instructions
- Butterfly the chicken breast by slicing it in half horizontally..
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. This time (as in this photo) the meat was too big, so I cut into two. If your pan is big enough to fit the meat, you don't need to cut it..
- Coat the meat with flour, dip in beaten egg, and coat with panko like making pork cutlets. You could freeze them for later use. To cook the frozen cutlets, defrost first before frying..
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan. Fry both sides until golden brown. Slice into bite sizes and serve..