Garlic olive oil pasta. Italian Grandma Makes Spaghetti Aglio e Olio (Garlic & Oil). Olive Oil — Olive oil is a lot like wine in that everyone has their favorite(s). Choose your preferred high quality extra virgin olive oil for this olive oil pasta sauce!
While pasta is cooking, heat olive oil over medium heat. Garlic can burn quickly and can turn a bitter flavor. Toss the hot pasta with the olive oil sauce and parsley and serve. You can cook Garlic olive oil pasta using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic olive oil pasta
- Prepare of organic gourmet pasta.
- You need of unrefined Olive oil.
- Prepare of garlic cloves, minced.
- It's of butter.
- Prepare of parsley or any herb you have.
- You need of pasture raise egg.
- You need of tamari sauce.
Pasta with Olive Oil And Garlic Recipe - Food.com. This is a fast & economical dish. Garlic Olive Oil Pasta with Meatballs and Spinach is a delicious pasta recipe without red sauce. Olive Oil - For this recipe you need a high quality olive oil.
Garlic olive oil pasta step by step
- Boil pasta in salted water according to the package instructions..
- Heating up a cast iron wok and cook an egg. Flip over and cook just until the white are done but yoke still not yet solidified. Set aside..
- Once the pasta is done, quickly toss the pasta with minced garlic, butter, salt and parsley..
- Top the egg yoke with a fork to allow the yoke flow out and drizziling with a tsp tamari sauce..
- Serve with a fermented veggies side dish such as kimchi or sourkraut. Or crush toasted nori seaweed for a Japanese twist..
I recommend Bari's Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Toss noodles in olive oil/garlic mixture and top with fresh parsley, vegan parmesan, and salt to taste. If pasta seems dry, add reserved water. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a small pan. Slice the garlic thinly and add it to the oil. remove the pan from the heat when the garlic turns a pale golden color (do not brown the garlic).