Easy Potsticker Filling.
You can cook Easy Potsticker Filling using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Potsticker Filling
- You need 1/2 pound of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder or grated fresh garlic.
- It's 1/2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- It's pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/8 Cup of Chopped Cabbage.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Finely Chopped Broccoli.
- It's 1/4 Cup of Chopped Cilantro.
- It's 1 of medium carrot grated.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Chopped Chives.
- It's pinch of red pepper flakes.
Easy Potsticker Filling instructions
- In a small pot or pan put 1/2 pound of turkey. Add garlic powder, soy sauce, salt and pepper..
- Cook turkey on medium heat until almost fully cooked.
- While ground turkey is cooking, chop vegetables.
- Add fresh vegetables into turkey.
- Raise to med-high heat and cook until vegetables are soft and turkey is fully cooked. (Ensure that there is minimal liquid in pot/pan before turning off).
- Let filling sit for 5 minutes to cool.
- Filling is ready to be put into potsticker wrappers.