Kuisines Chicken Ceaser Cups.
You can cook Kuisines Chicken Ceaser Cups using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kuisines Chicken Ceaser Cups
- You need 2 loaf of white bread.
- You need 5 1/2 piece of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 4 1/4 bunch of romaine lettuce.
- Prepare 1 1/4 packages of italian cheese blend.
- It's 2/3 tbsp of oregano (optional).
- Prepare 2/3 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 2/3 tbsp of chopped parsley(OPTIONAL) DRY IS OK ALSO.
- It's 2/3 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt (optional).
- You need 3/4 tsp of ground black pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 quart of olive oil, extra virgin.
Kuisines Chicken Ceaser Cups step by step
- Mix all dry seasoning set to side.
- Season chicken breast into strip.
- Saute chicken strips let rest and dice into cube 1/4 pieces.
- Drizzle olive oil and dry rub on white bread one slice at a time front and back.
- Place bread in greased muffin pan,grease muffin pan with pam cooking spray (lite coating).
- Mold bread to fit in pan leave top out flatten middle but dont tear inside.
- Place muffin pan in over for 15 minutes put on timer remove and let rest.
- Chop romaine lettuce up place in bowl add chicken cubes italian cheese blend and mix with salad utensils.
- Once bread has rested scoop out all ingredients and place in pre cupped croutons serve with you favorite ceaser dresser and top with your favorite topping to take it up a knotch bacon is fun and cranberry with avocado.