Egg-free Grated Apple and Banana Muffins.
You can have Egg-free Grated Apple and Banana Muffins using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egg-free Grated Apple and Banana Muffins
- It's of Pancake mix.
- Prepare of Apple (with skin and core removed).
- Prepare of Banana (peeled).
- It's of Margarine.
Egg-free Grated Apple and Banana Muffins step by step
- <Preparation> Melt the margarine in the microwave. Preheat the oven for 180℃..
- Mash the banana with a fork. When it's mostly mashed, you can stop..
- Add the grated apple. I grated it over the bowl. Then mix in..
- Add the pancake mix, and fold in. Briefly mix without kneading..
- Add the melted margarine, and mix without kneading, then the mixture is ready..
- Pour into the muffin cups, and bake in the oven for 25 ~ 30 minutes. I used 7 cups this time. Fill about 60% full..
- And done. These muffins are full of sweet and tart apple and banana flavor..