Gluten Free Tacos with Red Cabbage Shell.
You can have Gluten Free Tacos with Red Cabbage Shell using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Tacos with Red Cabbage Shell
- Prepare 2 lb of turkey breast, whole.
- It's 1 lb of liver, whole.
- You need 2 of tomatoes, diced.
- You need 1 Tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chili powder.
- It's 3 tablespoons of ground cumin.
- You need 2 teaspoons of kosher salt.
- You need 2 teaspoons of hot smoked paprika.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of ground coriander.
- You need 2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- It's 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of freshly ground black pepper.
- It's 2 of red onion, diced.
- Prepare 6 of garlic cloves, peeled and minced.
- You need 2 of limes, zested and juiced.
- Prepare 1/4 head of red cabbage.
- You need 1 can of black beans - OPTIONAL.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro, chopped - OPTIONAL.
- It's 2 tbsp of feta cheese, crumbled - OPTIONAL.
Gluten Free Tacos with Red Cabbage Shell instructions
- Add turkey and liver to crockpot. Top with tomatoes, tomato paste, spices, onion, garlic, lime zest and lime juice. Add black beans if you wish. Stir to combine..
- Cover and cook on Low for 6-8 hours, or High for 3-4 hours..
- Take two forks and shred the meat into the rest of the mixture until it's a fine texture..
- Separate the cabbage leaves, fill with the meat, and top with some cilantro and feta cheese if you wish. Enjoy!.