Simple Banana Apple Bread. This is a wonderful, tasty, and super easy recipe to follow. You can omit the apple and it is a simple banana bread recipe also. We make banana bread at least once a week around here as it is a favorite snack for the kids.
I use the spray with flour built in. Next add your flour, bakin g soda, and salt into one bowl. Banana bread is chock full of delicious banana flavor. You can cook Simple Banana Apple Bread using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Banana Apple Bread
- Prepare of Fresh.
- It's of Ripe Bananas.
- It's of Apple Sauce.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of Pantry.
- You need of Vanilla Extract.
- It's of All-Purpose Flour.
- Prepare of White Sugar.
- It's of Brown Sugar.
- You need of Baking Soda.
Cubed apples and a cinnamon crumble topping add their sweet taste to this family favorite. Moist and delicious banana bread recipe. Easy to make, no need for a mixer! Ripe bananas, butter, sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, and flour.
Simple Banana Apple Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 3x 8x4 tins..
- Mash bananas..
- Mix together wet ingredients with the mashed bananas..
- Mix dry ingredients together in a separate bowl..
- Stir in wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Do not over blend..
- Fill tins evenly and bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes. Check with a tooth pick starting around the 50 minute mark. When the toothpick comes out clean, they're done. Let cool..
- (Freeze) Wrap in Cling wrap then a layer of tinfoil to freeze. Lasts up to 6 months in a deep freeze. Thaw out overnight in the fridge..
- ~Homemade Upgrade~ Use my recipe to make the Applesauce yourself..
- +Taste Replace+ Use leftover fruit baby puree or older, soft fruit cooked and mashed instead of applesauce..
- *Health Hint* Substitute white sugar with more applesauce and a bit more flour..
Thousands of people make it every day. Banana Apple Bread is a very popular recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Banana Apple Bread by following this easy recipe. Super Simple Banana Bread: the easiest and best banana bread! You don't even need a mixer and it turns out awesome every time!