Veg Shashlik sizzler.
You can have Veg Shashlik sizzler using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veg Shashlik sizzler
- Prepare 200 gm of paneer.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chiily flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- It's 2 of small tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of small onion.
- You need 3 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked rice.
- It's 1/4 cup of Butter.
- It's as needed of salt.
- It's as needed of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of parsley leaves.
- It's 3-4 of cabbage leaves.
- You need 1 piece of pineapple.
- Prepare as needed of garlic chilli sauce:.
- You need 3 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 3 of red chilli.
- It's 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 3 tsp of cornflour.
Veg Shashlik sizzler instructions
- Chop onions into cubes, slice two tomatoes.
- To the same pan, grill onions, tomatoes, and parboiled potatoes. When almost done, add a tablespoon of garlic. Remove the pan from heat..
- Place a grill pan and drizzle some oil. When hot, place the paneer skewers and grill on both sides. Remove and keep aside..
- Inthe other pan add a tbsp of butter and two cups of cooked rice. Sprinkle salt, pepper and parsley leaves. Saute for a couple of minutes and remove the pan from heat..
- Let’s begin assembling the sizzler plate. Break the spine of a couple of cabbage leaves. Place them on the iron sizzler plate which is still placed upon the flame..
- Press cooked rice on the platter.
- Heat the sauteed vegetables including onions, tomatoes and pine apple qube add them to the sizzler plate..
- Place the Paneer shashlik over the plate..
- Let’s prepare the butter garlic sauce and chilli paste. Heat two tbsp of butter in a pan. Add chopped garlic and saute for a minute. Add half a cup of water and let it come to a boil. To this, add two tbsp of corn flour slurry and mix until the sauce thickens. The sauce is now ready..
- Remove the iron plate from heat and place on the wooden plate. Pour the butter garlic chilli sauce over the rice and vegetables to hear the sizzling sound. Sheer magic! Relish the sizzlers!.