Easy Seafood Pasta Salad.
You can have Easy Seafood Pasta Salad using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Seafood Pasta Salad
- It's 1 of cucumber.
- It's 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 2 packs of shredded cheese *I used 1 cheddar and 1 sharp.
- It's 2 bottles of Classic Italian Salad Dressing.
- It's 1 bag of raw peeled deveined shrimp *I used 1/2 bag/any size.
- It's of Black pepper.
- Prepare 2 boxes of pasta -tri colored rotini.
- It's of White eggs.
- Prepare of Butter or oil.
- Prepare of Water.
Easy Seafood Pasta Salad instructions
- Boil water - when it comes to a boil add all the pasta. Cook until done *usually 35-45 mins on medium high.i like my noodles on the softer side I DO PASTA 1ST SO IT HAS TIME TO COOL.
- While pasta boiling -Boil 5-6 eggs about 15-20 mins. Once finished, peel & let cool *don't want warm eggs in pasta salad.
- Cut /slice eggs in sizes of choice and add pepper.
- Dice / cut cucumber into small pieces or sizes of choice.
- Dice / cut tomato into small pieces or size of choice.
- After that, combine and stir to mix together in bowl. Add half bottle of Italian dressing to the diced cucumbers and tomatoes. Cover and refrigerate..
- Add half bottle of Italian dressing to the diced cucumbers and tomatoes. Cover and refrigerate..
- Melt 1 spoon of butter in pan. Place thawed shrimp in pan. On medium /medium high cook through & until orange both sides. Once done take out *I USE 1/2 BAG.
- Be sure to turn them over to cook/roate evenly both sides(4 mins). I cooked mine on medium high..
- Cut tail off (can leave on) and cut up shrimp to size of choosing.
- In empty container/pan add medium layer of cooled pasta then cover with cheese throw in some shrimp and eggs. Cover with 1/2 bottle dressing..
- Then add the rest of the pasta and all other ingredients remaining and lightly mix.
- Eat!!! yummm *i like to let mine chill in the fridge before eating : ).