Nikki's Pork sausage biscuits and gravy. Add bacon and chopped red peppers. All Reviews for Easy Sausage Gravy and Biscuits. Serve this scrumptious pork sausage gravy over Pillsbury™ buttermilk biscuits for a hearty and mouth-watering dinner.
The dish is made extra delicious with fresh herbs, cracked peppercorns, and a zesty arugula topping. This hearty, stick-to-your-ribs breakfast is fit for a farmer, weekday warrior, and everyone in-between. Slather biscuits in Ree Drummond's comforting, top-rated Sausage Gravy recipe from The Pioneer Woman on Food Network. You can have Nikki's Pork sausage biscuits and gravy using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nikki's Pork sausage biscuits and gravy
- It's 1 packages of pork sausage.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cooked chopped bacon.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of all-purpose flou.
- It's 2 packages of bisquick biscuits.
- Prepare 4 cup of milk.
- It's 1 tsp of crushed red peppers (optional).
Spoon the sausage gravy over warm biscuits and serve immediately! Biscuits with Gravy is perfect for breakfast or brunch, but it's also a fun dinner surprise for your family. Please read our disclaimer for more information. I highly recommend adding bacon fat to the sausage fat for the most pork-alicious gravy possibly.
Nikki's Pork sausage biscuits and gravy step by step
- Brown sausage and onions together.
- Add bacon and chopped red peppers.
- Cook 5 minutes. Then add flour cook for 3 minutes in pork grease.
- Add milk. Cook for additional 5 minutes until boiling, reduce head to simmer. Cook for 5 more mines.
- Cook biscuits as package directs.
Cook sausage and onions in a skillet until sausage is done. Meanwhile, in a separate bowl, combine milk, Worcestershire sauce, and salt/pepper (to Cook until gravy reaches desired thickness (stirring frequently). Cook biscuits according to package directions. Serve gravy over biscuits split in half. Best pork sausage gravy recipe with biscuits and gravy.