Jimmy Dean Sausage Balls.
You can have Jimmy Dean Sausage Balls using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jimmy Dean Sausage Balls
- You need 4 cup of Sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Grated onion.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Bisquick or pioneer baking mix.
- You need 2 tsp of Chopped garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 lb of Jimmy dean regular or hot sausage.
Jimmy Dean Sausage Balls instructions
- Pre heat oven to 375.
- Let cheese come to room temperature in a large mixing bowl. Mix in seasonings, onion and baking mix..
- Mix in sausage until well combined. I knead it like bread dough without over working it too much..
- Roll into balls 2" balls and bake 18-20 minutes..
- Yields about 5-6 dozen depending on size..