Lettuce wraps. These healthy lettuce wraps recipes are filled with tasty combinations of bright sauces, tender meats, and crispy-crunchy vegetables. Chicken lettuce wraps are classic, but you will really enjoy putting. Tangy marinated beef is wrapped in refreshing lettuce leaves in this quick and easy Asian lettuce wrap recipe.
They are quick and easy and my whole family loves them. Lettuce wraps are made with ground / mince meat and vegetable filling with a savoury Chinese sauce spooned into lettuce cups, then wrapped into a roll shape to eat. Partly, lettuce wraps have always felt like an indulgence that needed restriction to restaurant visits only. You can cook Lettuce wraps using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lettuce wraps
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of Chinese lettuce.
- You need 6 of radishes.
- It's Half of a cucumber.
- It's 2 tsp of taco flavouring.
- You need 1 of avocado.
- You need of Grated cheese.
- It's 1 tsp of coconut oil.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
You see where I'm heading here, yes? We can definitely make chicken lettuce wraps at home. Make them chicken lettuce wraps, turkey lettuce wraps, or pork lettuce wraps, and they're all delicious. Sometimes I also like to add finely chopped mushroom to the mix for added nutrition and.
Lettuce wraps step by step
- Melt coconut oil in a frying pan on a medium to high heat.
- Cut chicken into cubes and fry in coconut oil.
- Then add taco seasoning and stir into chicken.
- Tear lettuce leaves off the bunch, wash and lay on a plate.
- Chop radishes and cucumber.
- Grate cheese and smash avocado in a bowl add salt and pepper and stir.
- Once chicken is cooked (not pink inside) add to lettuce leaf.
- Add cheese, avocado, cucumber and radishes.
- Sprinkle on some coriander.
Asian Lettuce Wraps - COPYCAT P. Easy "Peking Duck" Lettuce Cups - Crispy Duck Lettuce Wraps Recipe. Remove the tofu from its packaging and drain. Chang lettuce wrap copycat from Delish.com is a great low-carb dinner! Large leafy lettuce (leaves separated), for serving.