Spicy honey chicken stir-fry. Fast and flavorful spicy sriracha honey chicken stir-fry is the answer to your weekday food slump. Tender pieces of chicken tossed in a savory-sweet I've discovered that it's even more incredible in a big bowl of steaming hot sriracha honey chicken stir-fry, nom nom nom! This is a great base sauce.
I'll often cook up a pan of boiled rice to go with a stir. This Spicy Chicken Stir Fry recipe is healthier than your typical takeout that your whole family will love. Made with chunks of chicken, broccoli, cashew, and a savory and spicy sauce. You can cook Spicy honey chicken stir-fry using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy honey chicken stir-fry
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 2 tablespoons of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of minced garlic clove.
- You need 1/4 cup of hot chili sauce.
- You need 1 of seasoning cube.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chicken seasoning.
- You need 1 tablespoon of corn starch.
- Prepare 2 of boneless chicken breast.
- It's 1/2 tablespoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 cup of green bell pepper.
- It's 1 cup of yellow bell pepper.
- It's 1 cup of red bell pepper.
- It's of I cup carrots.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded white cabbage.
- Prepare of Olive oil for frying.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Make this easy and healthy Chicken recipe for lunch or dinner. This honey garlic chicken stir fry recipe is full of chicken, broccoli and carrots, all coated in the easiest sweet and savory sauce. A healthier dinner option that the whole family will love! Stir-fries, by nature, are quick-cooking meals.
Spicy honey chicken stir-fry step by step
- On a low heat, place the frying pan and grease with little olive oil..
- When hot, crush in the garlic, chicken breast. Immediately use a cooking spoon to flatten them so that they don't over lap each other. Season with salt and pepper, allow to sauté for 2-3 seconds then flip to the other side to cook for 2 -3 seconds until its cooked through a little..
- In a bowl or plate, pour in the chicken broth, add the hot chili sauce, honey, blended sesame oil, soy sauce, chicken spice, one seasoning cube, corn starch, pepper, salt and give it a good stir to combine then set aside..
- Next, check on the chicken if cooked through for 2-3 seconds, add the carrots and allow it to soften up a bit for few seconds..
- Next, add the chopped onion, red, yellow, green bell peppers, add the white cabbage. Then stir all together and allow to simmer for 3-4 minutes..
- Finally, transfer the mixed sauce into the pan then give it a good stir and allow the corn starch to thicken up the liquid for 3-4 minutes. Then turn off the heat immediately..
- You can serve this dish with paste, rice, yam or even in rap for dinner..
While some recipes are best approached with a work-as-you-go mindset, stir-fry is not one of them. This healthy stir fry features a sweet, spicy citrus sauce over chicken, carrots and celery and a garnish of cashews. A simple yet elegant chicken dish, stir fried with carrots, celery and an orange honey sauce. This recipe is from The WEBB Cooks, articles and recipes by Robyn Webb, courtesy of. How to make honey sriracha chicken stir fry.