Spicy Summer Coleslaw. DRESSING: Combine the mayo, cream, sugar, apple cider vinegar, grated onions, horseradish, celery salt, and black pepper in bowl using a whisk until smooth. Taste and adjust with additional sugar, horseradish, salt, or pepper as desired. TOSS: Add the shredded cabbage mix to a large bowl and toss with the dressing using a rubber spatula..
In another medium bowl, prepare the coleslaw dressing by whisking together the mayonnaise, mustard, cider vinegar, sugar, black pepper, and cayenne. Toss dressing with the cabbage mixture, and. This is a wonderful version of coleslaw that packs a little heat. You can have Spicy Summer Coleslaw using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Summer Coleslaw
- You need 1 of medium white onion (finely sliced).
- You need 2 of medium carrots (grated).
- You need 1/3 of white cabbage (shredded).
- Prepare 1 of red chilli (finely chopped).
- It's 1 of green chilli (finely chopped).
- It's 4 tablespoons of cider vinegar.
- You need 6 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- It's 2 tablespoons of hot chilli powder.
It's perfect with any summer BBQ. Adjust the heat by adding to or removing the jalapeños! From Chef Dean Fearing, The Mansion on Turtle Creek, in Dallas Texas. This sweet and spicy Asian coleslaw is anything but boring with bold sriracha, sweet honey and tangy lime.
Spicy Summer Coleslaw step by step
- Add all the vegetables together in a bowl and mix together..
- Add the cider vinegar and mix it well with the veg..
- Sprinkle over the chilli powder to coat all the veg..
- Add the mayo and stir it all up together so the chilli powder is blended thoroughly and it's all combined..
- Let it chill for an hour before serving..
It's bold and tangy and oh so delicious. It's hard to believe it's a coleslaw recipe. But it is and it'll be your favorite spring and summer side dish. Ingredients in Honey Sriracha Coleslaw Coleslaw is the perfect side dish for barbecues, picnics, and the summer. Enjoy these easy to make coleslaw recipes.