Benzz's Fantastic Chicken Pasta Salad. An orzo pasta salad with chicken, feta cheese, olives, and grape tomatoes is served in pretty red bell pepper cups and garnished with leaves of fresh oregano. How to Make Flavorfully Fantastic Chicken Salad Sandwich. Not only is quinoa healthy, gluten-free, and high in protein, but it's a plant food that is actually delicious!
The creamy lemon dill dressing adds fresh amazing flavor. This chicken pasta salad is a one-bowl meal. It's loaded with protein, grains and plenty of fresh garden vegetables. You can have Benzz's Fantastic Chicken Pasta Salad using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Benzz's Fantastic Chicken Pasta Salad
- It's of Chicken (optional).
- You need 3 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- You need 1 pinch of Seasoned Salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Pasta.
- It's 1 box of Bow Tie Pasta.
- Prepare 1 box of Mostaccioli Pasta.
- You need 1/4 cup of Onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sweet Bell Peppers.
- It's 3 stick of Celery.
- It's 1 of Salt (to taste).
- It's of Dressing.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Mayonaise.
- It's 4 tsp of Mustard.
- It's 3 tbsp of Sweet Relish.
- You need 1 of Salt (to taste).
- It's 1 of Pepper (to taste).
AHHHH I just love this time of year when veggies are so crisp. This Greek Chicken Pasta Salad comes together quickly and easily and makes about four large meal-sized portions, or about six smaller side dish portions. It's also a great candidate for potlucks, and would be super easy to double, or even triple if needed. Can I Use Chicken Breast Instead of Thighs?
Benzz's Fantastic Chicken Pasta Salad instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Put chicken in pan and add seasonings.
- Bake 30 - 45 minutes.
- While baking chicken - Put both boxes pasta in pot. Salt to taste.
- Cut up onions, celery, and sweet bell pepper.
- Once pasta is done, drain and cool.
- Remove chicken from the oven, cool and cut into 1 inch cubes.
- Combine chicken, pasta, onions, sweet bell pepper, celery, and dressing ingredients in a bowl and stir until well mixed.
- Let it cool in the refigerator or serve immediately.
Salad is to be slightly moist after chilling. It is best if chilled overnight to I am submitting this on behalf of my friend Christa.she is a fantastic cook and came up with this Next add the chicken, seasonings and mayo. Fold together (pasta and kidney beans can fall apart if. Because this pasta salad includes chicken, it makes a vibrant well-rounded main dish, that can also be served as a side dish. I like to make this when I have some leftover Grilled chicken, and even fried chicken pulled off the bone, are good choices.