Caramelized Apple, Bacon, And Brie Waffles.
You can cook Caramelized Apple, Bacon, And Brie Waffles using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caramelized Apple, Bacon, And Brie Waffles
- It's 2 cup of Bisquick.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It's 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 1 of Brie cheese, rind removed or Brie spread.
- It's 4 of Tart apples.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Brown sugar.
- It's 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 8 slice of Bacon.
- It's 1 of Raw honey.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coconut oil.
Caramelized Apple, Bacon, And Brie Waffles instructions
- Preheat a waffle iron. Combine bisquick and baking powder in a large mixing bowl. Add egg, milk, vanilla, and coconut oil. Whisk until smooth and pour into a waffle baker. Cook until golden brown..
- Dice apples into medium chunks. Melt butter in a skillet and add apples and brown sugar. Cook over medium heat until apples are soft and a thin caramel has formed.
- Cook bacon in a skillet. Drain..
- To assemble waffles, spread Brie on top of the waffles. If you use regular Brie put it in to oven for a few minutes to soften it. Top Brie with bacon and then apples. Drizzle with raw honey.