Tandoori Chicken Coleslaw Toast Sandwich. I combine both tandoori I and tandoori II for my chicken Tandoori. I use the yoghurt and lemon juice from I and combine it with all the spices in this one. Good recipe but not quite tandoori chicken.
Dab naan with a little butter on each side, spread on a rimmed baking sheet, and place in oven on rack below chicken; cook until toasted and crisped. Grilled chicken sandwich recipe - Indian style tandoori chicken sandwich that can be made on tawa or pan. One of the recent recipes I tried for a small party at home and the guests loved these grilled chicken sandwiches a lot. You can cook Tandoori Chicken Coleslaw Toast Sandwich using 27 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tandoori Chicken Coleslaw Toast Sandwich
- You need 200 gm of Chicken Breast.
- It's 8 slices of Bread.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sliced Onions.
- It's 1/4 cup of Sliced Yellow Bell Pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sliced Red Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sliced Green Bell Pepper.
- It's 1/4 cup of Grated Carrots.
- You need 1/4 cup of Shredded Cabbage.
- It's 4 leaves of Iceberg Lettuce.
- It's 1/2 cup of Mayonise.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Tandoori Mayonise.
- It's 4 tsp of Green Coriander Mint Chutney.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Crushed Black Pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Olive Oil / Butter.
- Prepare as needed of Butter to toast the sandwiches.
- It's of for the marinade.
- It's 1 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- It's 1 tbsp of Hung Curd.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Garam Masala Powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Bedgi Red Chilli Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Kasuri Methi (dried fenugreek leaves).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
The first time I made was by grilling the tandoori chicken in the oven. Pulled chicken sandwiches with crunchy coleslaw is an easy grilled recipe. Pulled chicken sandwiches with crunchy homemade coleslaw is an easy grilled recipe. Tender white meat tossed in a tangy barbecue sauce and served on a toasted bun for the ultimate handheld meal!
Tandoori Chicken Coleslaw Toast Sandwich step by step
- To make the Tandoori Chicken Coleslaw Toast Sandwich, first thoroughly clean and wash the chicken breast. Drain out all the water..
- Slice it horizontally to get two flat parts. Rub the lemon juice over it and set aside for about 10 minutes..
- Mix together all the other ingredients mentioned for the marinade..
- Rub the marinade well over the chicken slices and set aside for about 1/2 an hour or overnight (in the refrigerator)..
- Now rinse well the vegetables and slice them finely..
- Preheat the oven to 220° C for 10 min..
- Grease a baking tray and transfer the marinated chicken over it. Baste with olive oil on both sides..
- Bake the chicken for about 20 – 25 minutes or till done, flipping once after about 10 minutes..
- When the chicken breast is fully cooked and brown from the outside, switch off the oven and transfer the chicken to a plate..
- Shred the tandoori chicken and transfer to a mixing bowl..
- Add to it the mentioned vegetables, the mayonise and tandoori mayonise, coriander chutney, crushed black pepper and mix well..
- To assemble the sandwich, place two bread slices on the working surface. Place some lettuce over it..
- Spread the coleslaw over the leaf and place the other slice over this mixture..
- Heat a grill pan and grease with some butter. Place the sandwich over it and give it a light press..
- When the bottom part is crisp and browned, upturn it with a spatula and roast the other bread slice too..
- When done, switch off the heat. Cut the sandwich diagonally and transfer to a serving plate..
- Serve some tomato ketchup and a fruit juice with this delicious Tandoori Chicken Coleslaw Sandwich for a delicious breakfast!.
Tandoori chicken, pieces of meat marinated in ginger, garlic, yogurt and a delicious mix of spices, is a tender and smoky favorite, best when served with puffed, fresh hot naan straight out of the tandoor. This classic duo is actually not too difficult to replicate at home, with patience and practice! Brined, fried chicken thighs in soft toasted buns with cole slaw. All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on.