Cheddar Bay Chicken Pot Pie.
You can cook Cheddar Bay Chicken Pot Pie using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheddar Bay Chicken Pot Pie
- You need of Biscuit Topping.
- You need 8 cup of Bisquick pancake mix.
- You need 10 1/2 tbsp of Cold butter/Margarine.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of Milk, I used 2%.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Filling.
- You need 2 cup of Boneless-skinless breasts, cooked & cubed. I cooked mine about 3hrs in a crockpot w 1/4c water on high. season to taste.
- Prepare 1 can of Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup.
- It's 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- You need 1 can of Milk, i used 2%.
- You need 1 can of Corn.
- It's 1 can of Peas.
- You need 1/2 packages of Carrot Chips.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper to taste.
- It's of Optional Butter top (after oven).
- It's 2 tbsp of Parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1/4 cup of melted butter or margarine.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
Cheddar Bay Chicken Pot Pie step by step
- In a large mixing bowl, combine topping ingredients. Mix until well combined & a dough forms. Set aside..
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a 2qt pot, combine Filling ingredients. Stir until combined. Cover & simmer over medium heat about 5-7 mins. Remove from heat..
- Cut dough ball in half. Roll out one half to fit 9x13in. baking dish, enough to cover bottom. Pour still-warm filling over bottom..
- Roll out the other half of the dough ball to cover the top of the dish, leaving about 1/4in. from the dough to the rim of the baking dish..
- Bake in preheated oven about 20 mins, or until topping is golden brown.
- (Optional) combine melted butter, parsley, garlic powder, & salt, stir until well blended. Brush over biscuit topping immediately after its out if the oven..