Healthy Chicken Broccoli Alfredo.
You can cook Healthy Chicken Broccoli Alfredo using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Chicken Broccoli Alfredo
- Prepare 1 of whole spaghetti squash.
- Prepare 4 cups of low fat cottage cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 c of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 c of 2% milk.
- It's 15 oz of cubed boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- You need 2 c of chopped broccoli.
- It's 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of sea salt.
- It's 2 tsp of basil.
- You need 2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 2 tsp of ground black pepper.
Healthy Chicken Broccoli Alfredo instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Once preheated place halved spaghetti squash in, facing down on a cookie sheet. Bake for 40min.
- Combine cottage cheese, Parmesan, milk, and all seasoning in a pot. Heat slightly on low, while blending to a smooth sauce with a hand blender or immersion blender. (I used an immersion blender) once blended take off of heat and set to the side.
- Begin to sauté chicken, once about 80% cooked, add broccoli..
- After 40min take out spaghetti squash. Allow to cool for 5-10min. Once cool, begin to shred with a fork into spaghetti like noodles..
- Add squash noodles to chicken and broccoli, then follow with the Alfredo sauce. Mix all ingredients thoroughly, and bring heat down to a lower heat. Allow to simmer for about 5-6min to allow all of the flavors to marry..
- Enjoy! Best next thing to the REAL thing!.