Gluten Free Bread-In-A-Cup.
You can have Gluten Free Bread-In-A-Cup using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Bread-In-A-Cup
- It's 1 large of Egg.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Buttermilk - Or 3 TBSP milk substitute (almond, rice, soy) + 3/4 TSP white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Water.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Gluten Free Bisquick.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar (Or 1 Tsp honey, agave, molasses, or 1 Tbsp Applesauce will work as a substitute).
Gluten Free Bread-In-A-Cup step by step
- Grease a large coffee mug thoroughly..
- Add the egg, water, and buttermilk. Stir with a fork until blended..
- Incorporate the Bisquick and sugar, stirring consistently..
- Press the dough down with a finger (if it's soupy, it's fine), and clean the edges of the mug for leftover dough..
- Microwave for 85-100 seconds..
- Dump onto paper towel to absorb moisture and leave to cool..
- Slice into rounds and toast in toaster oven for better flavor and quality, or enjoy while warm! Texture will be spongy..