Steamed Apple Baby Bread.
You can cook Steamed Apple Baby Bread using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steamed Apple Baby Bread
- You need of Pancake mix.
- You need of Milk or infant formula.
- You need of Egg.
- You need of Apple.
Steamed Apple Baby Bread instructions
- Dice the apples into about 5-8 mm cubes, place in a microwave safe container, and microwave. Keep at it until the apples become translucent..
- Starting heating the steamer..
- Crack an egg into a bowl and whisk, then add the milk and stir..
- Add the pancake mix to the bowl from step 3, and finally add the microwaved apple while giving it a quick stir..
- Fill the cupcake cups 60-70% full with pancake mix..
- Line them up once the steamer is ready, steam for 10-15, stick them with a toothpick, and they are done if it comes out clean..
- Please use infant formula for babies that have not started drinking milk yet..
- I used a 200 g bag of pancake mix..
- 1/4 amount of eggs, milk, and pancake mix is optimal at about 25g..
- I recommend dividing up the dough into several different portions and then adding different ingredients to each so that you can make several different types of bread at once..