AMIEs Pasta with OLIVEs.
You can cook AMIEs Pasta with OLIVEs using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of AMIEs Pasta with OLIVEs
- Prepare of pasta (i used penne rigate).
- Prepare of black olives, pitted, washed and drained, finely chopped.
- Prepare of softened butter.
- Prepare of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of capper.
- It's of lemon zest.
- You need of lemon juice.
- Prepare of salt and pepper (according to taste).
AMIEs Pasta with OLIVEs step by step
- Wash, drain and finely chop the olives and place in a medium bowl. Add the butter, cappers, oil, lemon zest and juice and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper, stirring continously until well combined..
- Meanwhile, in salted boiling water, cook the pasta according to packet directions, until al dente. Drain and transfer to a serving bowl..
- Pour in the olive cream over the pasta, add 2 tablespoon of pasta water and toss to coat..
- Serve topped with parmesan cheese, if desired. Serve hot, share and enjoy!.