Chicken avocado salad #myvalentinesrecipecontest. This Avocado Chicken Salad Recipe has so much flavor! It's creamy but light with the avocado and so satisfying. I know, I know chicken salad recipes usually have mayo but you will never miss it!
Avocado chicken salad with avocado, chopped cooked chicken, apple, celery, and onion. AVOCADO CHICKEN SALAD skips the heavy dressing in favor of creamy, dreamy avocados! This recipe is quick, simple, and packs in so much flavor from the lime and cilantro. You can have Chicken avocado salad #myvalentinesrecipecontest using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken avocado salad #myvalentinesrecipecontest
- It's of Chicken breast.
- You need of Tomatoes.
- You need of Red cabbage.
- It's of Avocado.
- You need of Red or white onion.
- It's of Lettuce.
- It's of Rockets.
- You need of Cucumber.
- Prepare of For the chicken marinade I used.
- Prepare of Garlic and ginger paste.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Honey.
- It's of Cinnamon.
- It's of Black pepper.
- Prepare of And olive oil.
- You need of For the salad dressing I used.
- Prepare of Balsamic vinegar.
- You need of Honey.
- It's of Salt.
- It's of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of Oregano.
Chicken Avocado Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Made with just a few ingredients, and it's also low-carb, gluten-free and I usually make this particular chicken salad when I have leftover rotisserie chicken and I'm not in the. This Healthy Greek Yogurt Avocado Chicken Salad recipe has no mayo and is packed full of nutritious ingredients! Our avocado chicken salad recipe is commonly described is even better than Wendy's Southwest Avocado Chicken Salad—seriously.
Chicken avocado salad #myvalentinesrecipecontest instructions
- Start by marinating the chicken for about 30 minutes as you prep the other ingredients.
- Chop up the rest of the ingredients into slices...chunks etc just what you prefer.
- Wash your lettuce and rockets and check every leaf for snails or worms.
- After 30 minutes grill your chicken or pan fry it...
- When cooked through let it cool cut into chunks and serve.
- Drizzle with the dressing and enjoy.
- NB...feel free to marinate your chicken with ingredients you prefer and also you can make a dressing you prefer. This is how I like mine..
PIN Chicken and Avocado Salad to try it later! Avocado Chicken Salad from Delish.com is perfect on its own or served on toast. We love this salad served on top of greens as much as we love it between two slices of sourdough bread. This delicious Venezuelan Avocado Chicken Salad recipe gets its creaminess from avocados and its vibrant latin flavors from lime juice, garlic and cilantro. The soft avocado in combination with crunchy almonds, crispy salad, sweet orange and grilled I didn't expect that much from this avocado and chicken salad, but it was beyond my expectations.