You can cook Caesar Chicken using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caesar Chicken
- Prepare 1 cup of caesar dressing.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Sour Cream.
- You need 3 of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1/4 Cup of parmesan reggiano cheese.
- You need of Parsley optional.
Caesar Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven 350.
- In bowl mix dressing, parmesan and sour cream.
- Place breast in baking dish, spread mixture over both sides. Sprinkle top with more parmesan to your liking..
- Bake around 25-30 minutes or until juices run clear. Place under broiler to brown lightly. Remove from oven and cover with aluminum foil for 5 minutes. Enjoy!!!! I sprinkled parsley for presentation. Totally optional..