Chicken Meatball and Chinese Cabbage Hot Pot. Caribbean Hot Pot Broth with Papaya Pica SauceMcCormick. This Meatballs with Cabbage Soup or 白菜狮子头汤 was Super yummy for me. To be honest, I have never craved for this soup because it just seemed so simple to me.
When the oil is hot, fry the napa cabbage, stirring constantly, until cabbage begins to. On the other hand, Chinese hot pot is more creative, ranging from super spicy hot pot to just simple chicken broth. We love hot pot because it not Everyone cooks their food in a big shared pot. You can have Chicken Meatball and Chinese Cabbage Hot Pot using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Meatball and Chinese Cabbage Hot Pot
- Prepare of Chicken Meatballs:.
- It's 100 grams of Ground chicken.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger (grated).
- It's 10 grams of Japanese leek (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sake.
- It's 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt and pepper.
- It's 25 ml of Milk.
- You need 50 ml of Panko.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Beaten egg.
- It's 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of Soup:.
- You need 250 ml of Water.
- It's 2 1/2 tsp of Soup stock granules.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of Sake.
- It's 2 1/2 tsp of Soy sauce (light or usukuchi).
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- You need of Ingredients to add:.
- Prepare 200 grams of Chinese cabbage.
- Prepare 20 grams of Chinese chives.
- You need 20 grams of Japanese leek.
- You need 1 pinch of Ichimi red chili pepper powder.
Today I will share our Taiwanese hot pot and meatball recipe that I make occasionally for hot pot, just to. Sesame chicken meatballs, homemade lo mein recipe- an easy one pot dish Chinese food Homemade Lo Mein Recipe with. Sesame Chicken Meatballs. a Chinese Food Copycat Recipe. The best way to gain added flavor is to get the pan nice and hot, add oil and sear the meatballs on all.
Chicken Meatball and Chinese Cabbage Hot Pot instructions
- Roughly chop the Chinese cabbage. Cut the Chinese chives into 5cm pieces. Cut the Japanese leeks diagonally into 1cm pieces..
- Mix all the Chicken Meatball ingredients (except for the sesame oil) in a bowl..
- Add all the Soup ingredients to a pot and bring to a simmer. Add the sesame oil to a frying pan. Roll the Chicken Meatball ingredients into balls of any size and add them to the frying pan. Brown both sides..
- Add the browned chicken meatballs to the pot. Simmer for about 5 minutes, removing any scum that comes to the surface..
- Add the Chinese cabbage and Japanese leeks and simmer for another 5 minutes. Add the Japanese chives and sprinkle ichimi spice over them. Cover with the lid and let it steam for a bit..
- When the chives wilt, it's done..
The sodium content in a typical Hot Pot meal is very high. However, this recipe is prepared with Kitchen Basics® Unsalted Chicken Stock , as well as. Today I will introduce a new member of hot pot family-spicy chicken hot pot. Along with the development of hot pot in ingredients and cooking processing, there are different types of hot pot with chicken as main meat ingredients. Chinese hot pot with hot pot types, ingredients, restaurants, eating methods, easy recipes and how to make a hot pot.