My Hot Beef Stir Fry 😰.
You can have My Hot Beef Stir Fry 😰 using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Hot Beef Stir Fry 😰
- Prepare 400 grams of sirloin beef or frying steak cut into 5mm 1/4 inch slices.
- You need 1 tbsp of Corn Flour / Corn Startch.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil or veg oil.
- Prepare 1 piece (1 inch) of Root Ginger, peeled and grated.
- Prepare 300 grams of thin sliced veg. ie carrot,Onion,or Shallots green beans, red cabbage,loose corn, pak choy Courgette some or all.
- It's 1 pinch (1/4 tsp) of Chilli powder.
- It's 1 dash of light soy sauce to taste.
- Prepare 1 of For The Marinade.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dark Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Rice Wine.
- Prepare 2 pinch of Black Pepper.
My Hot Beef Stir Fry 😰 instructions
- Mix all the Marinade ingredients together in a large bowl, then add the beef strips and stir to coat.
- Cover the bowl with cling film and set aside for 20 minutes. Then remove from marinade and dust the pieces of beef in the corn flour.
- Heat a wok on high heat when it starts to smoke add half the oil. Add the ginger and chilli flakes and fry for a secound or two..
- Then add your mix of veg and stir in, add a little drop of water to help with the steaming the veg. Cook for 1-2 minutes and transfer to a plate..
- Put the wok back over the heat, and add the remaining oil..
- Add the beef let settle for a few secounds then stir the beef in the wok for 1-2 minutes..
- Tip back in the veg and stir in with the beef and mix together for a further 1-2 minutes. Season further, to taste with light soy sauce and black pepper..
- Serve immediatley.Enjoy with some fried Rice or Noodles..