Simple Sausage Balls.
You can cook Simple Sausage Balls using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Sausage Balls
- Prepare 1 lb of sausage.
- It's 1 can of Cheese Whiz.
- You need 2 cup of Bisquick baking mix.
Simple Sausage Balls step by step
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix sausage and cheese whiz together until well blended..
- Mix Bisquick into sausage and cheese. Tip: mix 1 cup at a time to make it easier to blend..
- Spoon batter onto greased cookie sheet. About 1-2 inch sized "drops"..
- Cook at 400°F for 13-15 minutes. Then get your snack On!.