Chicken Caesar Salad.
You can cook Chicken Caesar Salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Caesar Salad
- You need 1 of tortilla.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 large of chicken breast.
- You need 2 tbsp of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 of lettuce.
- You need 1 of Caesar dressing of your choice.
Chicken Caesar Salad step by step
- Cut tortilla into small strips then toss in olive oil and Italian seasoning and bake at 350° until brown and crispy..
- While tortilla strips are baking, cut chicken into small pieces and cook in the chicken broth until tender..
- Layer lettuce, chicken, tortilla strips, and dressing in a bowl. Eat!.