Creamy Prawn & Olive Pasta.
You can have Creamy Prawn & Olive Pasta using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Prawn & Olive Pasta
- You need of pasta (any kind).
- It's of prawns (shelled & deveined).
- You need of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need of tomatoes.
- You need of black olives.
- You need of cream.
- You need of sundried tomatoes.
- It's of tomato paste.
- Prepare of dried oregano.
- Prepare of dried chilli flakes.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It's of salt.
- You need of water (drained from pasta).
- You need of coriander.
- You need of piri piri chillies (optional).
Creamy Prawn & Olive Pasta step by step
- Boil pasta in salted water with one tablespoon olive oil till al dente..
- Cut three tomatoes and the stalks of the coriander and blend till smooth. Chop last tomato into large chunks..
- Drain pasta in colander once cooked, reserving one cup..
- Place the pan back on the fire and heat remaining olive oil..
- Add chopped onions, garlic and sauté for five minutes till soft..
- Add prawns, blended tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar, oregano, chilli flakes, salt and water and cook on medium heat till sauce thickens..
- Add cream and stir..
- Add remaining ingredients, mix and toss in pasta till evenly coated..
- Top with chopped coriander and piri piri chillies..
- Serve immediately..